Click here to read the full report
COVID-I9 is Changing How We Work
In just a few weeks, we've moved from:
Large collaborative events Dispersed, isolated work
Frictionless travel Significant movement restriction
In-field sales teams Limited F2F contact
Ways of work we knew well Rapid change and disruption
Four Rapid Response Approaches To Maintain Business Momentum
New Levers for Leaders
- Virtual Velocity Sessions
- Live co-work sessions rapidly fuel ideas and alignment. Retool them for a non-travel era with facilitation and tools created specifically to optimize virtual workshops and meetings.
- OCX Amplification
- An increasing number of field teams are reducing or eliminating F2F calls. Maintain reach and frequency with critical customers through more consistent, strategic digital and contact center communications.
- Think Bank Answers
- Disruption is fueling lots of new questions about the best commercial strategies for the moment and the years ahead. Wrap a team of experts and evidence around your organization to rapidly prioritize new ways.
- Skill Builder Boosts
- Earning customer attention and behavior change may be harder than ever. Empower teams and employees with quick-start trainings on stakeholder engagement and behavioral science.