Reimagining. Reorganizing. Retooling.
Healthcare complexity is changing the future of field teams and reshaping the very nature of those teams. Think about the environment our teams are working in today:
- Access to physicians - all time low
- Scientific and patient selection complexity - all time high
- Ability of a physician to drive treatment choice - all time low
- System hurdles and requirements for those doctors - all time high
- Speed to reimbursement - all time low
- Patient expectations - all time high
It’s not too much to say that practices and physicians need our support more than they ever have. Support to sort through the complexities of both coverage and systems. To create great experiences for patients and their support networks. To advocate for them with critical stakeholders in healthcare systems and payer organizations.
Those customers need new support from the field force, too. Their organizations are changing rapidly to adopt different metrics, work in unfamiliar ways and onboard or upskill entirely new data-driven decision-makers. In those systems, field partners play critical roles in medical education, system connectivity and fueling a feedback loop from their customer base.
Download the full report for more.