Columbus, OH — Here’s what we know: a great experience with a healthcare provider, institution or even brand can help you be more successful. In fact, the right experience can overcome years of inaction, inspire new commitments or simply give hope.
But, here’s what we don’t know enough about: just what makes an experience moment-changing and or even life-changing.
That’s where we need your help.
If you’re someone who’s dealt with a serious diagnosis (as a patient or a healthcare professional), you probably have a story you tell.
It might be about the one person or website or group that really came through for you. It could be about the weird gaps and fall offs in communication and care you ran into along the way. It’s a part of the experience that left you shaking your head and passing it on.
The Healthcare Experience Project wants to hear those stories.
If you’re someone who’s dealt with a serious diagnosis or a a parent, caregiver or close supporter of someone who has:
- Tell us about the experiences that helped you get through it
- Pass on a story about when you felt most supported, most ready to fight
- Share a moment when you changed your mind about what you would do to fight for your health
If you’re a doctor, nurse, social worker or other healthcare professional:
- Tell us what’s broken through with a patient you thought would never hear you
- Share your best advice for helping people live healthier lives
- Pass on a story about a great experience for you and your patient
Email us your stories. We’ll use them to do better work and to help create better experiences for people like you. For people like us.
(We will never share a story or any personal details without your explicit permission)
Posted by: Leigh Householder