The Digital & Social Strategy Team recently traveled to Philadelphia to attend the Digital Pharma East conference – the largest event focused exclusively on digital marketing for the life sciences. Throughout the week the team attended different sessions, met with other industry thought leaders, provided a key note presentation, and even hosted our own panel. It was an incredible week filled with lots of new insights and new friends.
As a team, we attended a lot of great presentations during the week. Here’s a deep dive into some of the sessions we attended:
- The Hero’s Journey Art Project: Using Social Media to Raise Awareness of Clinical Research – A Year Later Account
- Using Digital Technology to Address Medication Adherence
- Case Study: Leveraging Patient Opinion Leaders and Social Media to Improve Disease Management
- Looking at National Data Privacy Laws in the US
- Digital Therapeutics: Software as Treatments
- Always Be Listening: How to Evolve Your Facebook Page by Listening to the Community
- The Launch of a Non-Traditional Unbranded Multi-Channel Campaign in Pharma
- Behind the Scenes: The Research Questions That Led to Our Plenary Presentation
In addition to hearing all the great sessions and panels, the team presented a keynote address on Wednesday titled Content That Clicks: Effective Social Marketing for Clinical Trial Recruitment. We encourage you to check out the report to better understand what potential research participants think of receiving clinical trial advertising online, how much they trust different online delivery channels, and what messaging and design elements help motivate potential research participants to notice and click on social media advertisements that lead them toward enrollment in a clinical trial.
Digital Pharma East was a blast and we’re already planning for next year. To find even more insights we uncovered, check out our daily recaps:
Here’s the full team after our happy hour that took place in the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts:
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to get daily digital insights and see the other work we’re doing around here.